Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:55:53 -0600
From:      Bob Van Valzah <BVanValz@tibco.com>
To:        Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Net@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   Re: PIM IPv4 user-level process

I've done some local ports before and I know enough about multicast
routing that I stand a chance of being able to come up with some
suitable patches.  I even have a good test environment for it here with
Ciscos running PIM.

I probably won't have time to come up with an extensive patch set, but I
could probably make something work if the amount of patching required is
more modest.

Where would I find the sources to get started porting/patching?

	Thanks,

	Bob