Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:11:52 -0600
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        <dan@freebsddiary.org>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: apache/php/frontpage

From: "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
> Do we have a port which does apache/php/frontpage?  I fear not.  We
> have ports which do apache/php and apache/frontpage, but not both.

No FP port with PHP.  Some one did create a apache/php/ssl/FP port.

> I understood a mega-port was in the works which would allow people to
> select which modules they wanted.  The goal was to reduce the number
> of apache ports but increase the flexibility at the same time.  Any news
> on this port?

I am working on it, had to put it on hold for a little while due to other
responsibilities.  Looked at it yesterday and am in the process of upgrading
the main Apache & mod_ssl ports to their latest versions.  When that is
completed I'll be working on the mod_jserv, mod_frontpage and mod_php ports.

I also need to add the FP patches to the apache-ssl port, so that it can
also use the mod_frontpage port.

If anyone would like to help, let me know.

Scot