Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:09:12 +0000
From:      Adrian Wontroba <aw1@stade.co.uk>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New version of DocBook Handbook for testing

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 08:41:54PM +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> There's been a marked lack of response to this request. A few positives,
> a few problems (which I've replied to, and seen nothing further) and
> that's about it.

make all FORMATS="txt html-split"

followed by

make install FORMATS="txt html-split"

Appear to do the right thing.

> Unless anyone's aware of any show stopping problems, I'll freeze
> doc/handbook next week, and begin the work to make doc/en/handbook
> the default.

Like Greg, I'm stumped by (-current) build problems with some of the
tools needed for the fancier stuff, such as libwww.

I think this is a show stopper - the postscript version of the handbook
is useful and attractive.

--
Adrian Wontroba