Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:31:42 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux vs. FreeBSD: The Storage Wars

At 18:33 29-03-1999 -0600, David Kelly wrote:
>Its not that hard. "man twm" and search for focus.

Alas, there is no command listed that would prevent a window from losing
focus once the pointer leaves it. :-(

I thought that NoTitleFocus might do that, but it did not.

This is in accordance with what Unix Unleashed says: You need something
other than twm if you want to keep focus on a window when you move the
pointer out of it.

So, for now, I should probably stick to using FreeBSD in console mode only.
I need more memory, and I cannot afford it at this time (I know people say
memory is cheap; it is not cheap to me with my $6.25-an-hour income, and I
just bought the hard disk). I happen to be the ultimate proof that Stallman
is full of it when he says programmers can earn a living by giving their
software away for free (which I keep doing but certainly not to make a
living). But I better not get started on that one. :-)

Adam
---
Want to design your own web counter?
Get GCL 2.10 from http://www.whizkidtech.net/gcl/