Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:26:17 -0400
From:      "John Straiton" <jsmailing@clickcom.com>
To:        "'Pookie'" <madriax@garlic.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: USB Storage Devices

You might want to consider sending plaintext emails to the list. They
get more responses than HTML ones do (at least positive responses).

http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/usb/

My guess is that it's probably going to use the umass driver. I
personally haven't had any success using the driver with my external USB
hard drive, but you might be able to get it to work for you and your
keychain storage.

Search google groups for +freebsd +umass and I'm sure you'll find
pointers on how to try it out, as that's how I came upon information on
attempting the mount of the external hard drive of mine.

John Straiton
jks@clickcom.com
Clickcom, Inc
704-365-9970x101