Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2000 04:09:50 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@sunbay.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: openSSH setup problems

   I've been lurking through most of the crypto threads lately and
still don't have a whole lot of knowledge on the legal matters.
Wouldn't it be illegal for a person in the USA to fetch src-crypto
from internat? Seems kinda like Putty which I've heard so much about
but since I live in the States I can't get it to even look at. I do
have Teraterm with its SSH extension though and I've been pretty
pleased with it so far aside from entering a screen session and having
$COLUMNS automagically changed to 80 (which I believe might have
something to do with the TERMCAP?).

--Ben Williams
mailto:received@email dot com

Quoting Ruslan Ermilov                                Thursday, June 08, 2000