Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 21:12:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@cs.hut.fi>
Cc:        Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@cs.hut.fi>, freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org

On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Heikki Suonsivu wrote:

> "Jonathan M. Bresler" writes:
>  > 	there are the archives of all the digests (questions,
                                         ^^^^^^^^
	bugs is not a digested list.  its archives are not available from
majorodmo.  you could try the web page.  search the bugs list for the
dates of interest (hopefully dates are not stripped before wais indexing)

>  > hackers....)    these archives can be retrieved thru majordomo.  try
>  > sending mail to majordomo@freebsd.org with the line:
>  >
>  > 	index freebsd-questions
>
> From: Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG
> To: hsu@cs.hut.fi
> Subject: Majordomo results
> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 15:49:05 -0700
>
> --

> #### No files available for freebsd-bugs.

> END OF COMMANDS
>
> I was dropped off the bugs list for about three weeks and I would like to
> peek into what happened there, particularly as someone said he had similar
> problems reported like I have had (slirp panics).
>
> --
> Heikki Suonsivu, T{ysikuu 10 C 83/02210 Espoo/FINLAND,
> hsu@cs.hut.fi  home +358-0-8031121 work -4513377 fax -4555276  riippu SN

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346