Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:56:02 +0100
From:      Rui Paulo <rpaulo@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACPI regression

Hi,
I just found out that 7.2 boots ok on my 2009 Mac mini, but 8.0
doesn't. The reason for this is related to ACPI. I don't have much
time available to debug this right now, so this is just sort of a
heads up.

The machine locks up after printing the acpi0 driver announcement.
(Disabling ACPI makes the system boot, but many devices are missing,
including the SATA controller -- no install possible).

I'll keep you informed if something else comes up.
--
Rui Paulo