Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:15:12 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable ML <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Congratulations on the Silver Anniversery Edition of FreeBSD

I worked with 4.2BSD and 4.3BSD back in the 70s and 80s. I moved to other
OSes (Digital RT, RSX and VMS an Varian Vortex) and returned in about 1999
to FreeBSD 3.0. I've been using FreeBSD ever since. It's been wonderful and
I am so grateful to all of the people who have keeping it going over the
years. I try to contribute when I can, but I am not a coder, so it's in
other ways.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com