Date:      Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:47:46 -0300 (EST)
From:      <scuba@centroin.com.br>
To:        Jason Morgan <jwm-freebsd@sentinelchicken.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Group size

Hi,

=09It=B4s not the problem.
=09I have two large groups, one of them have more then 500 users in
it. It=B4s is used by a legacy radius software to authenticate the users.
=09The poblem is that beyond some position in the group list the
system doesn=B4t show the user in that group. i.e:

=09The user "nonono" is listed in one of those groups, but the
comand:  id nonono doesn=B4t show that group. Another user at the begining
of the group is ok.

- Marcelo Souza