Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:04:01 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdchat@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   old cp/m game, anyone?

just something i've been thinking occasionally for a _long_ time...

anyone remember an old cp/m game ladder?

i was wondering if the code is still somewhere, and portable to freebsd,
the game, even with just an ascii interface, was an addictive blast, i
remember playing it ages with my pal's old kaypro 4 in somewhere early 80s.

(ofcourse, the kaypro was new those days)

i dunno which mailing list this would fit, but thought that since it's
like next to the most irrelevant issues on the planet, chat would be
rather appropriate...

uh, let me rephrase, i wasnt suggesting chat is irrelevant... :p

mickey