Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:52:29 -0400
From:      "Hao Zhang" <zhanghao@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need a recommendation of NIC

------_=_NextPart_001_01C01DC4.87B53850

I am doing some testing on FreeBSD 3.3 platform by sending some UDP packets
thru FreeBSD routers. It's found that the duplications happened in FreeBSD
router.
Now The FreeBSD 3.3 is running on Pentium III, and NIC is 3C905B-Tx. To
isolate this
problem. We will try different NIC. Can anyone give me some recommendation
for the
high performance NIC for FreeBSD 3.3. Thanks in advance for any comments.

-Hao

------_=_NextPart_001_01C01DC4.87B53850

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>need a recommendation of NIC</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I am doing some testing on FreeBSD 3.3 platform by sending some UDP packets </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>thru FreeBSD routers. It's found that the duplications happened in FreeBSD router. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Now The FreeBSD 3.3 is running on Pentium III, and NIC is 3C905B-Tx. To isolate this </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>problem. We will try different NIC. Can anyone give me some recommendation for the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>high performance NIC for FreeBSD 3.3. Thanks in advance for any comments. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>-Hao</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>