Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:32:10 -0800
From:      Norm Carlevato <normc@hughes.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3com

I have a 3Com nic card (3c905tx) but no drivers are loading from the
standard install.  I have version 2.2.6, do I need a newer one?  How can I
load the driver after I have installed the system?  Where can I get the
driver?  I have checked out your web site but not much info on loading a
driver.  I purchased the Walnut Creek CD rom set quite some time ago.
Thanks.