Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:48:12 -0400
From:      "Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   azureus problem

hi,
   just upgrade azureus to 3.0.1.4 and found out an interesting fact: if I
compiled it with swt-devel, it succeeds; failed when compiled with swt. But
this swt-devel-azureus failed to run when I want to add a new torrent file
from the menu bar. I said this from experience, last time my azureus also
crash when adding new torrent, downgrade my swt is the thing to make it
work. So... who can show me how to conquer this?? thank you!!

TFC