Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 07:47:51 +0200
From:      Jacques Hugo <jacques@ctech.ac.za>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Diskless booting ... almost.

Morning ...

I'm having trouble setting up a diskless system here.
The /tftpboot/cfg.x.x.x.x gets read with no problem,
but then the client aborts with this message:

Unable to mount SWAP filesystem: Permission denied

Here is my /etc/exports file:

/usr/swapfs /usr/rootfs/pc -maproot=root:wheel pc.ctech.ac.za

Here are the permissions of my swap fs:

drwx------   2 root  wheel   512 Nov 25 10:38 swapfs

... and under swapfs/

-rw-------  1 root  wheel  2048000 Nov 25 10:38 swap.155.238.17.2

According to the archives, these permissions are fine.
Can anyone give me a pointer to where I'm screwing up,
please.  I've played around with different chmod settings,
but the error message stays the same.

Thanks
-Jacques

The box said "Requires Windows 3.1 or better"
			... so I got BSD

Network Administrator     | Jacques Hugo
UNIX Systems              | jacques@ctech.ac.za
Cape Technikon            | +27-21-4603584