Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:25:55 -0500
From:      "Cameron Haegle" <chaegle@attbi.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Trouble with DHCP client

Well, I do appreciate all of the responses I received regarding my =
systems inability to successfully get dhclient to obtain an address from =
my cable provider.

I have tried everyone's suggestions, but I still have not gotten my =
system connected to the Internet.=20

One thing I just now realized is that dhclient is outputting to =
/var/log/messages, big DUH! The message I am getting is "Can't bind to =
dhcp address. Address already in use." I am presently searching on any =
and all search engines for clues as to what this may mean, but I have =
not found anything as of yet.

Regards,
Cameron