Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:02:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
To:        Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: Team FreeBSD]]

Jeez.  OK.  Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to be
getting it:

(also note that this entire response is devoid of emoticons, in order to
avoid offending your political sensibilities.)

The client is a NATIVE FREEBSD CLIENT.  Had you not already assumed as
much from the name, you could have downloaded it (144K, compressed) and
tried it yourself.

I understood your original complaint; why would I have followed up with a
recommendation that didn't address that complaint?  Give me a break.  All
you've done is transformed (what could have been) an informative thread
into a useless dialog -- something that I've noticed you're especially
good at.

[To all: sorry for the rant; it's early, and I'm not in a mood for
pointless argument.  So that this message has SOME benefit, please be
aware that there IS a version of the Mersenne prime checker that runs
quite well in a native FreeBSD environment, despite Mr. Monroy's claim to
the contrary.]

SB