Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 10:50:22 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with TOSHA...

Hi,

I've just installed the port of TOSHA on 3.0-CURRENT (as of Friday I think)
- it runs fine when run for the first time on a cd, but if I run it again on
the same CD I get;

"
SCIOCCOMMAND ioctl: Command accepted.
return status 1 (Command Timeout) after 2000 msCommand out (12 of 12):
d8 00 00 00 00 21 00 00 00 0a 00 00

Data in (0 of 23520):

No sense sent.
SCIOCCOMMAND ioctl: Command accepted.
return status 1 (Command Timeout) after 2000 msCommand out (12 of 12):
d8 00 00 00 00 2b 00 00 00 0a 00 00
"

I've double checked the termination etc. - it all seems OK - and if I eject
the disk, and put it back in again - it works fine (I've checked the CD for
any dirt etc.)

The CD is a 7 disk jukebox hanging off a 1542CF

Does anyone know what the sense codes etc. are?

Regards,

Karl Pielorz