Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:19:33 +0300
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crontab error mails

Hi all!

What did I do wrong here; I edited /etc/crontab by adding two lines for
execution and I think I even added then syntactically correct. I ran
(just like Handbook told to do) crontab /etc/crontab. Now I get emails
that say:

Subject: Cron <root@silakka> root	/usr/libexec/atrun

root: not found

root is the user that should run the lines. Here is a line from crontab:

# make full backup weekly
00     4       *       *       7       root    /usr/local/sbin/full_backup

I commented out the lines that I added but still I get lines like that...

Any help? Thanks!

Regards,

Johan Paul