Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:16:38 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        Mike <70720.1771@compuserve.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help me stop the spam relaying

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Mike wrote:

[snip]
> I have not upgraded to 8.9 yet, I am still on sendmail 8.8 which
> was delievered with 2.2.6.  I really need a quick solution.
> I also need to allow a few people from off site to continue using email.

It's time that you upgrade to 8.9.1.  That'll fix the problem.  Read
through the anti-spam measures at http://www.sendmail.org/ too.. with
8.9.1 you can use the RBL (Realtime Blackhole List) and some other
useful features.

Hope this helps,

Jim

: Jim Mock			| [jim@phrantic.phear.net]	:
: Phear Networks		| web: http://www.phear.net/	:
: A franchise of Triax, Inc.	| -----------------------------	:
: Web Site Design & Hosting	| FreeBSD: The Power to Serve	:
: Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia	| http://www.freebsd.org/	: