Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Preston S. Wiley II" <pwiley@freebsd.tesserae.com>
To:        Sam Stephenson <sam@conio.net>
Cc:        Joey Garcia <gummibear@we.mediaone.net>, advocacy@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tech News Sites Need BSD Education

I've got a new prototype advococy site up. It now uses a mysql database to
store the data and you can add news with an admin script. All of the pages
are CGI Perl scripts, except some of the users groups pages because I
haven't put all of the groups in the database yet.

Check it out and tell me what you think.

http://freebsd.tesserae.com

Preston Wiley						  Cadabra, Inc.
Systems Administrator			  1820 Gateway Drive, Suite 300
pwiley@cadabra.com			            San Mateo, CA 94404
650/403-2227                                     http://www.cadabra.com