Date:      Tue, 6 Dec 2016 23:48:14 +0100
From:      Oliver Pinter <oliver.pinter@hardenedbsd.org>
To:        "Moore, Robert" <robert.moore@intel.com>
Cc:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@freebsd.org>, "jkim@freebsd.org" <jkim@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r309400 - head/sys/dev/acpica
References:  <201612020821.uB28L8s2000195@repo.freebsd.org> <CAPQ4ffu38KhH2WkeV8H8uwX9BDKf_x2SuF36X-3cA4%2BJZ1XQWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPQ4fftNO3-kDh4BjYV0RBGDFftwtVUoyaeQse4aW9zennX1Bg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPQ4ffsYKN2F4m99nFMuaj3F9_DhpwMPR5E%2Bpco2hZcHBcA1qQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPQ4ffuAnq8GxKpy%2Bp2dobOZS2p5NBAe64HpU2S%2BokWcnjh2Bg@mail.gmail.com> <94F2FBAB4432B54E8AACC7DFDE6C92E37E5370F4@ORSMSX110.amr.corp.intel.com>

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 11:01 PM, Moore, Robert <robert.moore@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Bob,

For me the original issue was different. Querying the acpi related
sysctls locked up / deadlocked for me,
and backporting the 20161117 ACPICA fixed the issue for me, but
introduced a new one (probably the one what you mentioned).

Btw, thanks for the info about the expected new release.

Oliver