Date:      10 Jan 1998 18:14:17 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www/data index.html

I don't like this change. This make it harder to find the
non-English pages - I'm sure this will decrease the usage of
the non-English pages ;-(

All major companies like IBM, Microsoft, and Netscape have the links
to the non-English servers on the homepage and not on a hidden
"support" page.

--
Wolfram Schneider   <wosch@freebsd.org>   http://www.freebsd.org/~wosch/