Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:02:25 -0500
From:      Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
To:        Geoff Cooper <geoff@aims.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Enlightenment problems

Only one thing really comes to mind. Enlightenment uses imlib, and
older verions of imlib had a memory leak in them. Now really, I am
just drawing straws here, but that is the first thing that came to my
mind. You might check what version of imlib you have, and perhaps
rebuild enlightenment with a newer version. No gurantees that will
accomplish anything at all. But it's just a thought.

P.S. In the future, please give a subject when posting to the list.