Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:14:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Glenn Sieb" <ges@wingfoot.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /etc/make.conf & wget...

In my /etc/make.conf I have:

FETCH_CMD = /usr/local/bin/wget

When I go to build a port (in this case, kde3), it goes to fetch gettext
(for example), then I get:

wget: illegal option --

Then it stops. I've updated wget to 1.8.2, with the same result. So now
I've #'d out that line in make.conf so I'm using fetch again, but I'd
really prefer to use wget, if possible.

I've googled for this, with no luck... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Glenn
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2004 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess