Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2018 17:00:55 +0200
From:      Kajetan Staszkiewicz <vegeta@tuxpowered.net>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysctl for carp and pfsync on boot

--nextPart11124900.azyXq5B9j9

Hello

Is there a preferred way to configure sysctls for modules loaded from
kld_list?

# rcorder /etc/rc.d/* /usr/local/etc/rc.d/* | grep -E 'kld|sysctl|pfsync|pf$'
/etc/rc.d/sysctl
/etc/rc.d/kldxref
/etc/rc.d/kld
/etc/rc.d/pfsync
/etc/rc.d/pf

The list above clearly shows that not. Things I want to configure are carp
demotion values, especially for pfsync. pfsync module loaded via kld_list will
use default values.

--
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Debian, FreeBSD and CentOS |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | jabber,email: vegeta()tuxpowered net  |