Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:51:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dell Power Edge 4300

Hi Greg,
Should we be able to install Freebsd 2.2.7 R on it yet ?
Please answer as soon as possible?
If Raid does not work then can we still use it as separate drives.
And on the Scsi also please let me know as soon as possible.
We still have time to return this server.
If this Server does not work please refer us to some other server
where freebsd will work. We need to use this server as our
Web hosting server. We like freebsd. My boss was telling me that if
freebas does not work then we will have to install Some Linux. Please
let me know what can we do about it.

Jahanur
jahanur@jjsoft.com