Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:53:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      grayloup <grayloup@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bad BSD  v4.1disks ?

Users at Smartbeak.com have reported that they
have experienced Applixware installation and printer
problems. The problems were "resolved" reportedly, noting
that the first batch of FreeBSD v4.1 disks produced
were bad and that they would be replaced. No other information
was provided on this.

If this is true, how can we determine if our purchased
disks was from this bad batch?

(My purchase was the Desktop v4.1.) Thank you. rg.