Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:33:35 -0800
From:      "Feltis, Ralph C." <FELTIRC@dshs.wa.gov>
To:        "'Marty Landman'" <MLandman@face2interface.com>, cpghost@cordula.ws, paulbeard@mac.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Network messaging

The clients are pretty static, as they boot from a CD and do not
authenticate anywhere but locally.  User-specified MOTD would be the ideal
way to go, but since the clients aren't normal clients, it doesn't seem so
possible.  Reading a text file from the server using ssh at logon will
achieve pretty much the same results.