Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 1997 00:30:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Charles Mott <cmott@srv.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sa_len field of struct sockaddr

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Charles Mott wrote:

> I am currently puzzling over how to use autoconf.  If anyone has an GNU
> configure method or something else for dealing with this, I would be
> curious to see it.

http://home.pages.de/~simons/autoconf-archive/

Was just announced on gnu.misc.discuss.  Disclaimer: "I have not
added all the things submitted, yet, so it will be growing over
the next few days".  Probably even more as people who missed his
original announce notice his 2nd one and decide to submit
something.

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk