Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Adam David <adam@veda.is>
Cc:        "Christopher K. Davis" <ckd@ckdhr.com>, <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD port:  www/wn

Adam,

In January, Christopher Davis wrote to me, pointing out that the WN
project has a home page at http://hopf.math.northwestern.edu/ and that a
new version of WN is available there.  I have discovered another home page
at http://www.wnserver.org/ which is in the Netherlands.  It would be
poetic justice if one or both of the home pages could be mentioned in the
pkg-descr file.  Also in pkg-descr, "an HTTP server" would sound slightly
better than "a server for http" IMO.  May I make these changes to
pkg-descr?

I get the impression that you may no longer wish to maintain your ports.
If this is true, please consider turning them over to ports@FreeBSD.org.

Best regards.
--
Trevor Johnson