Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FREE GIFT!!! (fwd)

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:

> Hello,
>
> FREE GIFT!!!!!FREE GIFT!!!! FREE GIFT!!!! FREE GIFT!!! FREE GIFT!!!!
> Please call NOW!! 1-800-374-3611 Tell the operator you are responding

This one came from "OWNER"? Has Mr. Bressler gone to the darkside? :)

A phone number eh?

I don't have a modem. I invite anyone who has one to run a dial script
to this number once per minute until your 32 bit clock runs out.

This would of course be sinking to the level of spammer, but it sure
would be nice to get even. :)

Have fun,	 | Stop warning me about the latest virus. Learn more...
Jason Wells	 | http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html