Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:07:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      info@md-entp.com
To:        #JEWEL-MAIL@FreeBSD.ORG

Dear  Sir / Madam,

As a successful enterpriser,
you probably have stable suppliers for years,
But somehow, they will also cause problem about late delivery,
or quality mistake in some urgent shipment sometime.

New suppliers will good for you to avoid late delivery to your customers.

Some of our major customers are running on this arrangement to secure them,
That is why they can have steady supply to keep their profit and reputation for long.

Therefor, we sincerely send this message to request an initial contact with us,
then we can have chance to share their successful strategy with you.

We sincerely hope to be one of your suppliers in the near future.

Thanks & Regards

Dominic
Director
Ming Dynasty Ent Ltd.