Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:48:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Banner

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid doing. In
typical fashion, I send a question, I find an answer
almost immediately.

ServerTokens will allow me to determine how much
information the error pages display, but not customize
it or turn it off completely. I just figured that
someone else has to have done this...

--Tim

--- Christopher Schulte