Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:27:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Remote Windows98 to FreeBSD

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Danny wrote:

> You mean you want something like VNC ??

I'm not exactly sure what telemost is talking about, but it does sound
like VNC.

I've used VNC, and in my experience it works as advertised.  However,
it's not fast enough to be very useful, at least for what I was trying
to do. This was with the viewer running under 3.1R and the server
under win98 on a near-zero-traffic 10baseT LAN, with both CPUs running
at >=400 MHz and both having >= 128 MB of RAM.

--
Chris Hill                     chris@monochrome.org
[place witty saying here]