Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2019 22:05:04 +0300
From:      Aleksandr Rybalko <ray@ddteam.net>
To:        Vijay Kumar Banerjee <vijaykumar9597@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question regarding framebuffer driver.

Hi Vijay!

vt_fb driver is a simple consumer, it just use passed info about location
of FrameBuffer in memory and its properties, like width/height/colors/etc.
So if display keeps blank, you have to check correctness of passed data.
Or maybe even writing  driver that prepare graphic subsystem to work with
FB.

Thanks.

=D0=B2=D1=82, 16 =D0=BB=D0=B8=D0=BF. 2019 =D0=BE 15:22 Vijay Kumar Banerjee=
 <vijaykumar9597@gmail.com>
=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=88=D0=B5: