Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2000 01:10:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>
Cc:        joeo@cracktown.com, multimedia@freebsd.org, dfr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenGL with hardware acceleration

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Stephen Hocking wrote:

> This is great - I'll have a look at at when I get home tonight. Have you tried
> to push these changes back to the DRI people yet? And what version or branch
> have you been working off? As Doug Rabson's been busy with the SMPng/Alpha
> issues I don't believe anyone else has been been keeping the BSD stuff up to
> date.

I'm missing some context here but I have been corresponding with Joe since
I first starting working with DRI. I'm happy to serve as a conduit to
commit stuff into the DRI tree or to sponsor other committers for that
tree. I'm also looking into updating at least the G400 DRI driver since
I'm actually using it at the moment.

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com
					Phone: +44 20 8348 6160