Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:56:04 -0500
From:      Scott W <wegster@mindcore.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS client mount options in CURRENT/5.1-

Hey all- Perusal of the man page for mount_nfs doesn't seem to shed any
light here, so can someone tell me what is wrong with
this mount command (namely half of the options)?

mount -tnfs -orw,rsize=8196,wsize=8196,bg,hard,intr,async sol:/export /mnt
nfs: -o rsize=: option not supported

Likewise for wsize and hard, although documented in mount_nfs and
traditionally available NFS options...any ideas?

It will mount via removing the 'offending' options properly..

I don't need help on 'why are you doing this command line' etc- am just
doing some throughput tests, but could use a sanity check on whats wrong
with these options...?

TIA,

Scott