Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:04:31 +0000
From:      Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>
To:        wade <wade@wavefire.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.0 Freezes under high load with SMP.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 05:19:36PM -0800, wade wrote:
> I tried this, but when the box froze, the keyboard was completely
> unresponsive, no numlock, nothing.

No interrupts getting serviced.

I don't know if it's the same bug or not but writing a CD with burncd
lock my box up solid as well. Strangely, I can do an erase pass but as
soon as I start a data pass it locks up.

I think there's a general problem somewhere though because I've been
experiencing lockups when running X and doing heavy disk activity as
well.

Paul.