Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 20:47:06 +0900
From:      "Jun, Gyu-Chang" <geoid@ktnet.co.kr>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Performance tuning of CCD

  Dear, subscribers.

  Is it possible to change the interleave value of ccd file system
  which is under operation and full of news articles?

  I think I set the value too small(16). :(
  Some articles say that the ileave value larger than 65536 is
  recommended.

  Do I have to do "newfs" again to change ileave value?
  Or, Is there any way to tune the ileave value without loss of data?

  Thanks in advance..
Korea Trade Network.                             http://www.ktnet.co.kr/
Communication Business Team.                          fax : 82-2-5512268
Tech. Staff                                                 82-2-5518682