Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:30:11 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        druid45@idiom.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vaio 505GL PC-CARD (pccardd) problmes

In message: <3FD92658.9040302@idiom.com>
            Chris Neustrup <druid45@idiom.com> writes:
:  > No support yet.  Need to write a driver for the prism G chipset.
:  >
:  > Warner
:
: Is there any further progress on this driver?  I would very musch like
: 1) to get one, or 2) to write or cobble one together.  I can do device
: drivers on FreeBSD boxes, although not recently.  I would be very very
: happy to help with this if its not yet available.

I've had 0 time for endevors such at this.

Warner