Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:37:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C2 Trusted FreeBSD?

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I was actually talking about low-level nuclear strikes on Russia,
> which is what the B2 was designed for.  Vietnam?  I think you're a bit
> behind the times.  There was this "cold war" thing which followed it
> and dictated a lot of american strategic thinking.  :-)

Ooops I was thinking about another B, well...all the B* have the same
philosophy, and similar budgets associated with them ;-).
Anyway, if there was another nam-like war I have no doubt the results
would be the same...
Money in weapons is lost money, but of course I don't believe that crap
about making love to your enemy :-).

	Pedro.