Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 14:41:42 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        Robinson Par <robinsonpar@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello

* Robinson Par <robinsonpar@yahoo.com> [010523 14:28]:
> Hello,
>
> I am using freebsd 4.2 running some application.
>
> Some time, I wanted to disable or enable the keyboard,

Why would you want to do that?
If it were possible (and I doubt it is without hacking intot the tty driver)
your program becomes unsuspendable, can't be killed from that terminal, etc.

Why not just stop listening to keypresses?

--
A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that
your wife will give you for free.