Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:45:16 +0400
From:      "Gordon Freeman" <greetz@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question

 Greetz to all BSDTeam&BSDDaemon!
 As a new user I have several questions:

 1. When I set up the FreeBSD, I've already like it (Daemon is faster, security, everithind is ander my control, etc.), but I have to reboot to WinXP, because only there my SoundBlaster 128 can work. I've read many manuals about unix&FreeBSD based systems, but there are not much information tokill this problem.

 2. Also I can't find a real photoshop for BSD. I've tride gimp, but it doesn't work! Web editors I can't find also.

  Please, help me with this problem.

  Thankz, and good buy!

 P.S. Sory about those errors :).

    -- Gordon Freeman