Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:04:57 +0200
From:      enid vx <enidv11@gmail.com>
To:        Jason <jhelfman@e-e.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Not recognizing raid controller Adaptec AIC7901

Thanks for your reply,

I've searched through Adaptec site for drivers but are offered only Linux
(Red Hat , Suse, Novell Netware), Windows, SCO Unix, SCO UnixWare and Sun
Solaris.
Also is available Linux driver source code.

I don't know if they offer FreeBSD driver, maybe I should ask them.
So, if I find the drivers what is the procedure to compile them and load
them to the kernel?

Rgds.