Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:40:38 +0200
From:      Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, rnordier@iafrica.com, bde@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TenDRA C++

I was offline few days, during tehnical problems of my provider,
so: what the current state of TenDRA porting ?

I got TenDRA C++  running on FreeBSD (and do a port of GNU libio)
and ask to somebody  from commiters to contact with me, about
changes in FreeBSD headers, which  must done to support  TenDRA C++
compiler.
I will work on HP STL during next week.

About C:
Are port of Robert Nordier is submitted  ?
His API nice, execpt changes to ctype.h

About POSIX API, what you receive:
  1. write WRONG_POSIX in flags.
  2. change FreeBSD to be POSIX
     (by correcting misc/5785,  misc/5786
      and #define _POSIX_JOBS_CONTROL as 1 to omitt TenDRA bug
      (by words of Robert Andrews, it would be fixed in 4.1.2 near
march)
     which, for me, is preferable.

Thanks for all and sorry for poor English.

--

    @=
     //RSSH                              mailto:Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA