Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:41:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        D.Rock@t-online.de
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: cbb alloc res failed

There's two bugs.  One I've fixed.

First, for some reason, the new CIS code thinks that this card
requires memory < 1MB.  This is bogus because > 1M works too.  The
system is unable to allocate memory in this range.  The second bug,
the panic, is that when we can't allocate memory, we panic.  Ooops.
I've fixed that in my p4 tree and should be merging it into FreeBSD
proper soon.  I'm not sure what to do about the former problem yet.

Warner