Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:02:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: acd1: rezero failed

Oh.  I hate answering myself, but I need to in this case.  The base
install does not create an acd1 device.  You need to go into dev and
create it:  ./MAKEDEV acd1.

That will create the device with a link from wcd1 to acd1.  This is
probably not necessary, but it keeps the devices up to date.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com