Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:35:55 GMT
From:      Michael McCafferty <mike@m5computersecurity.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/93616: Request to add to the Commerical Vendors Page

>Number:         93616
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Request to add to the Commerical Vendors Page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
We are a Commercial Vendor who supports FreeBSD, and respectfully ask to be placed on the web page of Internet Service Providers at http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

We host our local BSD Users Group mailing list and web site, and offer FreeBSD Dedicated Servers. See the Fix for our HTML blurb.

Thanks !

<a name="M5Hosting" href="http://www.m5hosting.com" id="M5Hosting">M5 Hosting</a>