Date:      Thu, 29 May 2003 18:28:26 -0400
From:      James Tanis <jtanis@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libthr stable enough for testing

On Thu, 29 May 2003 17:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org> wrote:

> It has been committed.  Build rtld with WITH_LIBMAP defined and then
> setup a libmap.conf.
>
> --

	Alright, I compiled and installed libthr, built rtld WITH_LIBMAP, and created the libmap.conf. I am using the example from the man page to have all programs use the libthr library. As far as I can tell my system is running perfectly fine, but there's nothing particularly special about my setup. Is there a way to find out for sure that the programs are now using libthr? As far as I can tell they should be, but I'd like to have a definitive answer.
TTYL,
 James